Find it Fast with EDGE Pipeline
EDGE Pipeline allows dealers to preview, source and purchase vehicles online from all three McConkey Auction Group locations, and over 60 other of the nation’s leading independent auto auctions.
Sign in or Register with EDGE Pipeline
Key elements of the EDGE Pipeline include:
Before the Sale
- Calendar – View sales by date, auction location, consignor and lane
- Events – A daily summary of factory and open sales at all EDGE Pipeline locations
- EDGE Simulcast Online Events – Register and attend online events listed by day. Use EDGE Simulcast to purchase vehicles during the live auction from a remote location.
- Vehicle Search – Build your own search criteria by selecting your relevant auctions. Then, conduct either a quick search or an advanced search for vehicles
- Consignors – Preview inventory from the EDGE Pipeline’s most prominent national and regional consignors
After the Sale
- No-Sale List – Browse this list to find vehicles that may still be available from sales in the last three days
- No-Sale Search – Search vehicles that may still be available from sales occurring within the past three days
- PAR – Value a car using data from tens of thousands of vehicles sold nationally
- Post-Sale Results – Browse sold vehicles from specific auctions and sale dates
- Post-Sale Search – Search for sold vehicles and specific market results
- Preferences – Set preferences to dictate how auctions may contact you regarding upcoming sales and events
- Change Password – Change your password to maintain a secure account with EDGE Pipeline
- Reports – Select from the reports menu for account activity at specific auctions
- My Bidding – Track your vehicle bidding activities
- My Watch List – Watch the status of vehicles of interest
- My Searches – View your saved searches and configure how EDGE Pipeline alerts you
- My Events List – View and edit events you are interested in
Attend and participate in live auctions via EDGE Simulcast. EDGE Simulcast allows customers to place pre-bids, attend, and buy units remotely. Consignors may also represent their units online with EDGE Simulcast.
Need it Now? Buy it Now.
DAA Northwest, DAA Seattle, and KCI Kansas City are all authorized facilitating auctions for SmartAuction, OpenLane and OVE. Our Digital Sales staff can walk you through the buying process, helping you get the right vehicles at the right time.
Want More Eyeballs on your Cars? We Can Help.
Just select any of our locations as your facilitating auction when you consign on SmartAuction or OVE and we’ll work hard to market your cars. More exposure translates into more sales, and we’re here to help make that happen for you.
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.
McConkey Auction Group photographs every unit we offer, with photos posted on EDGE Pipeline before the sale, taking the guesswork out of sourcing and buying online. DAA Northwest & DAA Seattle also provide a Condition Report on every vehicle that is offered for sale on EDGE Pipeline.
Online — Virtually all the Time
Banker’s hours don’t apply in this business. That’s why we’re continually fine-tuning our online auction tools, allowing you to conduct your business when it’s most convenient.